[Full Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. As an affiliate, I receive compensation if you purchase through these links, at no extra cost to you. You can read my complete disclosure statement here.]
Have you ever wondered why Catholics make such a big deal about the Eucharist? Why is it so important to attend Mass every week?
In this most recent episode of The Catechism Guy Podcast, I interview Emily Therese, a recent convert to the Catholic faith from Presbyterianism, who says her encounter with Jesus Christ in the Eucharist as a non-Catholic was the driving force for her eventual conversion to Catholicism.
Her story bears great witness to the reality of faith being a gift from God and is a must-hear for both Catholics and non-Catholic Christians.
- Emily’s Instagram: @thecrazycatholic
- Justyn Martyr on the Mass in 155AD
- Church Fathers on the Eucharist
- “The Fourth Cup” talk by Dr. Scott Hahn
- The Lamb’s Supper: The Mass as Heaven on Earth by Dr. Scott Hahn
- The Fourth Cup: Unveiling the Mystery of the Last Supper and the Cross by Dr. Scott Hahn
- Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist: Unlocking the Secrets of the Last Supper by Dr. Brant Pitre